W-51000 WASP Primary Fuel Filter
The main design benefit of the self-clean filter range is that it can be serviced without being dissembled
The flow of fluid through the unit is not interrupted and consequently neither is the operation of the system/engine it is filtering for.
This automatic system can then be controlled by a timer; or for fully automatic operation by a pressure switch mounted on the output side filter. This would then trigger cleaning due to excessive pressure loss caused by a dirty filter.
Diesel and heating oil
Ideal for Marine, Industrial and Transport applications.
FUEL FLOW OPTIONS
20,000 lit/hr (333 lit/min)
250, 500, 750, 1000 micron
View the embedded image gallery online at:
- Self-cleaning fuel filter separator
- 2" BSP or DN50 Pn16 flanged ports
- 250, 500, 750 and 1000 micron options
- Flow rates up to 333 lit/min
|W-51000 range||Filtration (micron)||Port Size||Bowl|
|W-51000/1||1000 micron (1mm)||2” Ports||Metal|
|W-51000/075||750 micron||2” Ports||Metal|
|W-51000/05||500 micron||2” Ports||Metal|
|W-51000/025||250 micron||2” Ports||Metal|
|W-51000/1F||1000 micron (1mm)||DN50 Pn16 2” Ports||Metal|
|W-51000/075F||750 micron||DN50 Pn16 2” Ports||Metal|
|W-51000/05F||500 micron||DN50 Pn16 2” Ports||Metal|
|W-51000/025F||250 micron||DN50 Pn16 2” Ports||Metal|
- W-51000 Threaded 2" UNI-ISO 7/1
- W-51000F Flanged DN50 Pn16 ISO 7005
- Max operating pressure 4 bar
- Max operating temperature 120°C
- Fuel: Diesel oil and heavy oil
- Filtering degree: 250 - 1000μm
- Drain plugs: Rp 1"1/4 (gal steel)
- Pipe pressure plugs: Rp 1/4" (brass)
Aluminium filter body and cover, filter elements in carbon steel, brass control shaft bushing, viton sealing o-ring, control and check shaft of the scraper in steel, hand-wheel for the filtering element cleaning out of plastic anti-shock material.
Optional Installation of one or two 300W heating elements (230V/50Hz - IP65). With a temperature range of 0 to 90°C, and a fixed limited temperature of 100°C. This device has an electrical insulation of IP40 Filter elements manufactured in 304 stainless steel. Electric reducer for cleaning to the filtering unit: Rotation speed: 1 RPM Torque: 50 Nm, Power consumption: 90 W Type of motor: connection for single or three phase, Electrical insulation: IP54 An intermittent cycle is recommended for longer filtering life.
Other sizes are available in the self clean range, from 1/2" ports to 2" ports - please ask for details.
- Make sure that the fluids are compatible with the filter material.
- Follow the flow direction according to the arrow printed on the filter.
- Make certain that the input/output piping is aligned and that there are no obstacles or restrictions inside.
- Install the filter on a hard surface and avoid soft materials such as plastered walls.
- Install the filter with the cleaning handle (flywheel) turned upwards.
- We recommend installing a bleeding valve in the closed circuit to avoid overpressure due to the fuel temperature variations.
To clean the filter, simply twist the handle at the top of the unit – this process can be manual or automatic (motorised using a variable speed drive).
Fuel Filters Fuel Polishing Gallery Fuel Contaminations Fuel Additives