W-PFS-014 Premium Fuel Cleaning System
14 litres per minute fuel polishing system, cleaning fuel to 2 micron, removing both free and emulsified water, bacteria and particulate.
This 12vDC or 24vDC unit is available in a range of finishes including wall mounted, enclosure, frame and portable trolley.
Our PFS range can be custom built to your specifications and offers medium to high flow fuel cleaning with manual, automatic and BMS control. Complete monitoring is at your finger tips with our user friendly colour touch screen control system. The PFS range can be custom built to your specifications and we have a wide range of add-on options to meet all your needs.
For a 220v AC unit, see the W-PFS-026 model.
Tank sizes 7,500 - 20,000 litres, cleaning 14 litres per minute. Available in 12vDC and 24vDC. For AC options see W-PFS-026.
TOUCH SCREEN CONTROL
Easy to use, manual and auto set up, BMS, reporting and trending, export data, Ethernet desktop sharing and much more.
CLEAN TO 2 MICRON
Including removal of emulsified and free water, bacteria, dirt, and particulate.
- 14 lit/min fuel polishing 14 lit/min fuel polishing
- Fuel Conditioner Fuel Conditioner
- Only the best quality fittings Only the best quality fittings
- Add-on: Enclosure Add-on: Enclosure
- Multiple tank cleaning Multiple tank cleaning
- Trolley mounted Trolley mounted
- Example Installation Example Installation
- Fuel Polishing Results Fuel Polishing Results
- Add-on: Biocide bosing Add-on: Biocide bosing
- Water contamination Water contamination
- Add-on: Priming stage Add-on: Priming stage
- Add-on: Particulate counter Add-on: Particulate counter
- Colour touchscreen as standard Colour touchscreen as standard
- Advanced, high speed 12vDC or 24vDC system, providing full control system and monitoring
- Manual, Automatic (timer) and BMS control system
- Fuel conditioning stage for anti-bacterial action, eliminates the build-up of algae and water in your tanks
- Patented centrifugal removal process
- Recirculation or transfer action
- Service filter alarm
- Water in fuel alarm
- Differential alarm
- 99.9 % free water removal in a single pass
- 99 % emulsified water removal in a single pass
- 2 micron final polish/fuel cleaning
- Add-on options available
W-PFS-014 14 lit/min
12v DC / 24v DC
12v DC / 24v DC
12v DC / 24v DC
Need help selecting the right system for your requirements? Use our new Product Selector.
For more technical information, please see the Technical Details tab.
|Max flow rate
|14 lit/min max flow rate **
|Recommended tank size
Wall Mounted, Enclosure, Trolley
|Particulate removal to
|Touch screen control
|1.5m vertical lift, over 5m with non-return valve fitted and when primed
|316 Stainless steel
* Measurements above are for the wall mounted version. Please enquire for weights and dimensions for alternative finishes.
**Flow rates quoted assume the ideal conditions, a large positive head, no left, wide pipe work, etc. Narrow pipes, tight bends, elbows, lifts and other such external factors can and will impact on the maximum flow achieved by the system.
Ensure the system is securely fastened to a wall or other suitable solid structure.
The unit should have unique pipe work from any existing fuel driven equipment. The input to the WASP system should feed from the bottom of the fuel tank (via a ball valve and a foot valve or non return valve)
The system should pick-up fuel from the lowest point of the tank at one end, (below the level of the fuel feed to your engine) and ideally return it to the highest point at the opposite end.
- The output should return to the tank at the top, opposite end to the input ideally.
- The unit can be controlled via BMS, however it is capable of self operation and monitoring.
- System must be primed before use and operation. It must also be primed after servicing; although with the aforementioned foot or non return valve installed, priming should only need to be done once after installation.
- With power applied, please ensure the system’s time and date have been correctly set.
- We recommend an internal pipe diameter of 3/4” for the 010 model and 1” for the others; however larger diameters will assist the unit as this reduces the frictional losses. Small diameters, long pipe runs or many bends in the pipe work will cause high frictional losses and cause the system to run slower than its maximum speed, or in extreme cases cause it to stop. Likewise high fuel lifts or fuel heads will also cause the unit to run slower.
In any typical fuel tank, the pipe feeding fuel to the engine is not at the bottom, however to successfully clean fuel, the pickup pipe going to the WB unit should be right at the bottom of the tank, below the engine feed.
- Full W-PFS Range of products
- W-PFS Range Brochure
- WB Fuel Cleaning Range
- Compare WB and W-PFS
- Use our helpful product selector
- New to fuel polishing?
- How does it work?
- Spare Parts Page
- Product Support
- Download the Protecting your data PDF
- Fuel polishing Add-ons
Try our helpful new PRODUCT SELECTOR to select the model for your needs.
Choosing your ideal system..
is easy as 1, 2, 3
Need help? Contact us