Fuel Polishing Systems
Fuel Polishing Systems remove water and particulates from diesel fuel which is stored for the medium to long term.
Over time, stored fuel for back up generators or on boats degrade and become infected with water from condensation. This leads to bacteria (fuel bug) developing, thus resulting in higher fuel consumption, damage to engine parts and potentially engine failure.
WASP PFS Ltd are the market leaders in fuel polishing systems with over 35 years experience and ISO 9001:2015 certification. Diesel cleaning machines can be custom built to your requirements and either be portable or static, complete with a colour touchscreen to programme cleaning of one or more different fuel tanks at regular intervals.
Benefits of fuel cleaning
- Reduces the risk of losing power during a crisis
- Improve continuity, efficiency and resilience of your generator
- Limits costs of exposure to fuel replacement
- Avoids costs of disposing of fuel
- Avoids losing ability to trade
- Improves the reputation of the company
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Saves money
- Suitable for generator fuel polishing in industries including marine, government, healthcare, emergency services, data centres and many more...
With a classic and premium range with a wide range of Add-ons, we will help to advise which fuel cleaning system will best suit your requirements and budget. Please browse our product ranges or try out helpful product selector widget.
Need help selecting the ideal unit?
Try our helpful new PRODUCT SELECTOR
IMAGE:Left to right: Before fuel cleaning, after 1st filter and after complete cleaning.
Request more information or a quote
UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) is installed with new fuel in tank.
TIME GOES BY
Fuel deteriorates; with condensation forming and leading to bacterial, yeast and fungal infections.
UPS is triggered; contaminated fuel results in poor engine performance, engine damage and potentially complete failure.
A fuel polishing unit installed with the UPS, regularly cleaning contaminates from fuel. Ensuring fuel is clean when you need it.