W-PFS-120 Premium Fuel Cleaning System
120 litres per minute fuel polishing system, cleaning fuel to 2 micron, removing both free and emulsified water, bacteria and particulate.
This frame mounted 220v AC unit can be custom built to your specifications and offers medium to high flow fuel cleaning with manual, automatic and BMS control. Complete monitoring is at your finger tips with our user friendly colour touch screen control system. The PFS range can be custom built to your specifications and we have a wide range of add-on options to meet all your needs.
Tank sizes 80,000 to 200,000 litres, cleaning 120 litres per minute. Available in 220vAC.
TOUCH SCREEN CONTROL
Easy to use, manual and auto set up, BMS, reporting and trending, export data, Ethernet desktop sharing and much more.
CLEAN TO 2 MICRON
Including removal of emulsified and free water, bacteria, dirt, and particulate.
For data centres, generators, hospitals, marine, agricultural tanks, banking, government, embassies..
- Multi-tank cleaning Multi-tank cleaning
- Best quality fittings Best quality fittings
- Colour touchscreen included Colour touchscreen included
- Add-on: Heater /cooler option Add-on: Heater /cooler option
- Add-on: Auto biocide dosing Add-on: Auto biocide dosing
- Add-on: Drip Tray Add-on: Drip Tray
- Add-on: Enclosure Add-on: Enclosure
- Add-on: Modbus Add-on: Modbus
- Add-on:Trolley Mounted Add-on:Trolley Mounted
- Add-on: Towing Unit Add-on: Towing Unit
- Fuel Polishing Results Fuel Polishing Results
- Injector damage Injector damage
- Water contamination Water contamination
- Fuel Tank Contamination Fuel Tank Contamination
- Bacterial infection Bacterial infection
- W-PFS-120 System W-PFS-120 System
- Advanced, high speed 220v AC system, providing full control system and monitoring
- Manual, Automatic (timer) and BMS control system
- Fuel conditioning stage for anti-bacterial action, eliminates the build-up of algae and water in your tanks
- Patented centrifugal removal process
- Recirculation or transfer action
- Service filter alarm
- Water in fuel alarm
- Differential alarm
- 99.9 % free water removal in a single pass
- 99 % emulsified water removal in a single pass
- 2 micron final polish/fuel cleaning
- Add-on options available
Frame with or
W-PFS-120 120 lit/min
220v 50hz 1ph AC
Need help selecting the right system for your requirements? Use our new Product Selector.
For more technical information, please see the Technical Details tab.
|Max flow rate||120 lit/min max fuel flow rate**|
|Recommended tank size||Up to 200,000 litres|
220v 50hz 1ph AC
Frame with or without enclosure
|Particulate removal to||2 Micron|
|Suction capability||1.5m vertical lift, over 5m with non-return valve fitted and when primed|
|Port sizes||2" BSP|
|Pump body||Stainless Steel|
|Pump type||Stainless Steel|
* Measurements above are for the wall mounted version. Please enquire for weights and dimensions for alternative finishes.
**Flow rates quoted assume the ideal conditions, a large positive head, no left, wide pipe work, etc. Narrow pipes, tight bends, elbows, lifts and other such external factors can and will impact on the maximum flow achieved by the system.
Ensure the system is securely fastened to a wall or other suitable solid structure.
The unit should have unique pipe work from any existing fuel driven equipment. The input to the WASP system should feed from the bottom of the fuel tank (via a ball valve and a foot valve or non return valve)
The system should pick-up fuel from the lowest point of the tank at one end, (below the level of the fuel feed to your engine) and ideally return it to the highest point at the opposite end.
- The output should return to the tank at the top, opposite end to the input ideally.
- The unit can be controlled via BMS, however it is capable of self operation and monitoring.
- System must be primed before use and operation. It must also be primed after servicing; although with the aforementioned foot or non return valve installed, priming should only need to be done once after installation.
- With power applied, please ensure the system’s time and date have been correctly set.
- We recommend an internal pipe diameter of 3/4” for the 010 model and 1” for the others; however larger diameters will assist the unit as this reduces the frictional losses. Small diameters, long pipe runs or many bends in the pipe work will cause high frictional losses and cause the system to run slower than its maximum speed, or in extreme cases cause it to stop. Likewise high fuel lifts or fuel heads will also cause the unit to run slower.
In any typical fuel tank, the pipe feeding fuel to the engine is not at the bottom, however to successfully clean fuel, the pickup pipe going to the WB unit should be right at the bottom of the tank, below the engine feed.
- Full W-PFS Range of products
- W-PFS Range Brochure
- WB Fuel Cleaning Range
- Compare WB and W-PFS
- Use our helpful product selector
- New to fuel polishing?
- How does it work?
- Spare Parts Page
- Product Support
- Download the Protecting your data PDF
- Fuel polishing Add-ons
Try our helpful new PRODUCT SELECTOR to select the model for your needs.
Choosing your ideal system..
is easy as 1, 2, 3
Need help? Contact us