WASP PFS Ltd and Separ UK are both companies registered in the UK (collectively referred to as "we" or "us" in this policy).
We are committed to maintaining the security of your data aswell as respecting your privacy rights.
We are also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy provides you with information about:
- how we use your data;
- what personal data we collect;
- how we ensure your privacy is maintained; and
- your legal rights relating to your personal data.
How we use your data
When someone visits www.wasp-pfs.com or separ.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site which helps us decide where to focus our efforts to further improve the web pages for customers. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
When you purchase products from us, your name, address data, email, contact number and PO data will be stored in our accounting system, Sage. We do not keep copies of payment details such as credit card numbers. Please be assured that we do not share your personal details with any other company without your consent.
We may use this data is to update you on your order, provide seasonal opening hours or system service requirements.
Occasionally, we may contact regular customers in relation to a customer service questionnaire. This will be only once a year and will be managed in-house via MailChimp. The purpose of this exercise is purely to improve our customer service and to provide guidance of where to improve procedures. Customer responses will not be passed on to any third-parties.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer Richard Massara.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Richard Massara at 01923 606 600.
This policy was last updated in June 2018.
How we protect your data
We are committed to keeping your personal information safe and secure. The controls we have in place include
- regular cyber security assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data
- limit physical access to our buildings and user access to our systems to only those that we believe are entitled to be there
- utilise industry “good practice” standards to support the maintenance of a robust information security management system
- security controls which protect our infrastructure from external attack and unauthorised access (including, but not limited to firewalls, router protection, antivirus and antimalware software, password protection and share protection)
- enforcing a “need to know” policy for access to any data or systems
- internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees
- ISO9001 standard maintained procedures for encrypted backup of data