W-PFS-008 Premium Fuel Cleaning System
This 12vDC or 24vDC unit is available in a range of finishes including wall mounted, enclosure, frame and portable trolley.
Our W-PFS range can be custom built to your specifications and offers medium to high flow fuel cleaning with manual, automatic and BMS (Building Management System) control. Complete monitoring is at your finger tips with our user friendly colour touch screen control system.
For a 200vac power option, see our W-PFS-010 Fuel Polishing Unit.
Tank sizes up to 10,000 litres, cleaning 8 litres per minute. Available in 12vDC and 24vDC
TOUCH SCREEN CONTROL
Easy to use, manual and auto set up, BMS, reporting and trending, export data, Ethernet desktop sharing and much more.
CLEAN TO 2 MICRON
Including removal of emulsified and free water, bacteria, dirt, and particulate.
View the embedded image gallery online at:
- Advanced, high speed DC system, providing full control system and monitoring
- Manual, Automatic (timer) and BMS (Building Management System) control system
- Fuel conditioning stage for anti-bacterial action, eliminates the build-up of algae and water in your tanks
- Patented centrifugal removal process
- Recirculation or transfer action
- Service filter alarm
- Water in fuel alarm
- Differential alarm
- 99.9 % free water removal in a single pass
- 99 % emulsified water removal in a single pass
- 2 micron final polish/fuel cleaning
- Range of add-on options
W-PFS-008 8 lit/min
12v DC / 24v DC
12v DC / 24v DC
12v DC / 24v DC
Need help selecting the right system for your requirements? Use our new Product Selector.
For more technical information, please see the Technical Details tab.
|Flow rate||up to 8 lit/min|
|Recommended tank size||up to 10,000 Litres|
Wall Mounted, Enclosure, Trolley
|Particulate removal to||2 Micron|
|Control unit||Touch screen control||PLC Control|
|BMS (Building Management System) outputs||
|BMS (Building Management System) inputs||2||2|
|Suction capability||1.5m vertical lift, over 5m with non-return valve fitted and when primed|
|Port sizes||3/4" BSP|
|Pump type||PTFE Gear|
|Shaft||316 Stainless steel|
* Measurements above are for the wall mounted version. Please enquire for weights and dimensions for alternative finishes.
Ensure the system is securely fastened to a wall or other suitable solid structure.
The unit should have unique pipe work from any existing fuel driven equipment. The input to the WASP system should feed from the bottom of the fuel tank (via a ball valve and a foot valve or non return valve)
The system should pick-up fuel from the lowest point of the tank at one end, (below the level of the fuel feed to your engine) and ideally return it to the highest point at the opposite end.
- The output should return to the tank at the top, opposite end to the input ideally.
- The unit can be controlled via BMS (Building Management System), however it is capable of self operation and monitoring.
- System must be primed before use and operation. It must also be primed after servicing; although with the aforementioned foot or non return valve installed, priming should only need to be done once after installation.
- With power applied, please ensure the system’s time and date have been correctly set.
- We recommend an internal pipe diameter of 3/4” for the 010 model and 1” for the others; however larger diameters will assist the unit as this reduces the frictional losses. Small diameters, long pipe runs or many bends in the pipe work will cause high frictional losses and cause the system to run slower than its maximum speed, or in extreme cases cause it to stop. Likewise high fuel lifts or fuel heads will also cause the unit to run slower.
In any typical fuel tank, the pipe feeding fuel to the engine is not at the bottom, however to successfully clean fuel, the pickup pipe going to the WB unit should be right at the bottom of the tank, below the engine feed.
- Full W-PFS Range of products
- W-PFS Range Brochure
- WB Fuel Cleaning Range
- Compare WB and W-PFS
- Use our helpful product selector
- New to fuel polishing?
- How does it work?
- Spare Parts Page
- Product Support
- Download the Protecting your data PDF
Choosing your ideal system..
is easy as 1, 2, 3
Need help? Contact us